Thursday, October 8, 2020

Introduction to my Blog

 Hi everyone, my name is Stephen Ferris and I am currently studying my second year of Marketing at Ulster University Jordanstown. For my digital Marketing and Analytics module I have been tasked to create a blog and promotional page on Instagram about any topic that I feel passionate about/am interested in. For me, this was a no brainer, I chose to go down the fitness route. I did this because for years I have been focussing on my fitness and am still currently looking to improve it. This is a topic that I believe that I can provide detailed and useful information on whilst genuinely being motivated and excited to post.


 My fitness Journey began when i was 10 when I began boxing. This choice is one of the best I have ever made as it gave me a reason to concentrate on my fitness and also have a long term goal to work towards. It also provided me with numerous opportunities over the years, most recently I boxed for and represented my University in the 2019 Intervarsity championships in Dublin. Due to the current pandemic of Covid-19, multiple competitions have been cancelled and therefore I have decided to focus my fitness regime more towards the gym and other various activities, such as running and swimming, in order to try and achieve my ideal body shape and size.


  Currently on my Instagram page I am posting on various topics including: Strength training, Cardio, Home training, Sports, Fitness events and general tips and tricks. I aim my page mostly at people who are unfamiliar to the fitness world or are looking to change their current training routine.


Give my Instagram a follow if you wish to keep up to date with my posts and updates: all.around_fitness

Also feel free to connect with me on my Linkedin: Stephen Ferris

4 comments:

Mental Health Benefits of Exercising

  Mental Health can be extremely difficult to battle with from time to time. It is within all of our best interests to keep on top of our me...